Dear Valued Customer,
During these challenging times we wanted to reassure you of the safety measures we have implemented at Fabrications. We are following the guidelines set out by the government and the World health Organisation. We Thank You for your co operation, patience and ongoing support.
In the Shop
We are happy to be open again and seeing you in person! Our hours are currently reduced: Thursday – Sunday, 11am – 5;30pm but our “Click & Collect” or “Text & Collect” is available through out the week. You can text Barley on 07958 424 808 to arrange.
- We are limiting to 2 people inside the shop at one time to ensure social distancing and to assist our customers to feel at ease whilst inside our shop.
- We politely ask all customers to use the hand sanitizer provided by the door and to wear a face mask inside the shop. The Fabrications staff also wear masks inside the shop.
- We are encouraging contact less payment but will accept your cash!
- The shop counter, card machine and door handles are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
In the Studio
Depending on the restrictions in place, scheduled classes may need to be cancelled. In the event that we can no longer run a class due to restrictions that you have booked, we will contact you to see if you would like to re schedule to a later date or a refund.
- When classes can take place we are limiting spaces to 4 participants to ensure social distancing.
- We politely ask students to wear a mask whilst in the studio and shop area. The tutor will be wearing a viser and/or face mask.
- Every student will have your own separate work area, with your own hand sanitizer, equipment, tools and materials to use during the class.
- Teaching styles have been adapted to avoid close contact with our students.
- Please bring your own flask or water bottle as we are not serving refreshments at this time.
- All surfaces, touch points and equipment /tools are cleaned during and after each workshop
- If you or a household member develop Covid related symptoms or have tested positive, please inform us immediately. This will not affect your ability to re book an alternative date.
- We endevour to create an educational, relaxing and fun experience!
Wash n Wear Face Coverings
Barley was kept busy in 2020 making re usable cotton masks! They are the ‘Fu’ style mask (bit like a cycling mask) using 3 layers of densely woven cotton, with soft elastic which can be used behind the head or over the ears. These are still for sale in the shop. £10 each or 2 for £15.