Our Beginners Sewing 2 class is designed to help participants make more of a sewing machine, enhance basic sewing machine skills and is a
On completion of this class participants will confidently be able to:
– Understand how to use different accessories that accompany domestic sewing machines, such as zipper, buttonhole feet.
– Stitch different sizes and styles of buttonholes.
– 2 ways of attaching a zip (visible and covered)
– Apply a bias binding to embellish and finish a raw edge.
– Create your own stylish ‘Utility Roll’ (suitable for your sewing notions, make up, pencils/brushes etc)
Class Size: 6 students
TIME: 11am – 5:30pm
Please Bring: 1.5 – 2m of medium weight cotton to make your skirt or shorts. All other materials provided.
Short / Knee length Skirt or shorts: 1.5m
Long Skirt: 2m
PRICE: £120 (Block Booking Beginners Sewing 1 & 2) or £65 (Beginners Sewing 2)
HOW TO BOOK: Contact us directly on 020 7275 8043 or BOOK ONLINE
Please Note: The workshop will take place in the Fabrications studio (which is downstairs from the shop via 12 steps)
Health Guidelines for this Event
Barley MasseyTextile Designer Maker & Founder/Caretaker of Fabrications Venuebarley@fabrications1.co.uk 7 Broadway Market
Fabrications7 Broadway MarketThe workshop / event takes place in the Fabrications "Imaginerium" studio located downstairs from the shop area.