Booking Terms & Conditions:
– We require payment in advance & a contact telephone number to secure your place on a session. Payment is accepted in our shop, over the phone, or online via the Calendar.
– Places on our classes are limited, when booking, please check your diary carefully as our fee is non refundable and only valid for the date you have booked. We understand that situations arise, with 1 week’s notice we can offer a credit note to use on another class or in the shop. We may be able to offer credit with less notice if there is someone waiting on the reserve list that can take your place. Alternatively you can send a friend to take your place. Please call us directly on 020 7275 8043 to discuss.
– If booking as a gift please inform us who will be attending and their contact telephone number. Please draw their attention to our terms & conditions. We also offer Gift Vouchers, which are valid on classes or in the shop. If you have received a Gift Voucher please check the workshop calendar and let us know which class(es) you’d like to book onto.
– Occasionally we may need to cancel or re schedule a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if it is under subscribed. We will of course inform you within 48hrs and offer an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund. Apologies, but we will not be liable for any costs or expenses that may be incurred due to a cancellation.
– We welcome private party bookings, please contact us to discuss your ideas / requirements. Payment in advance is required to secure the date
– We also welcome feedback, suggestions and ideas on how to evolve and improve our classes and events!