- This event has passed.
Working with jersey – make your own ‘Coco’ dress or top
25th November 2018 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm£75
On completion of this class participants will confidently be able to:
– Understand how to set up a domestic sewing machine to work with jersey
– Cut a simple garment pattern
– Assemble the jersey pieces on the machine and best approach
– Add finishing touches such as a pocket or funnel neckline
– Make many other versions of Tilly & the Buttons ‘Coco’ design with your pattern.
LEVEL: Confident Beginner
Includes ‘Tilly & the Buttons’ Coco pattern worth £12.50
YOU WILL NEED: To bring your own medium weight knit fabric / jersey that’s not too thin or stretchy.
* We sell a selection of good quality Jersey that are suitable for the ‘Coco’ design in Fabrications Shop *
Dress: 2.7m (115cm wide) or 2m (150cm)
Funnel neck top: 2.7m (115cm wide) or 1.8m (150cm)
Top: 2.2m (115cm wide) or 1.5m (150cm)
You can also book directly with us at the shop or over the phone (and save on the online booking fee)