- This event has passed.
Learn ‘Entrelac’ & knit a stylish chunky scarf
January 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£35
Entrelac is a knitting technique used to create a textured diamond pattern. The result resembles basket-woven strips of knitted fabric and has a real WOW! effect. Join Jillian Bulgan who will guide you through the technique step by step. You will start a beautiful scarf that you can complete at home with ease!
This class is suitable for beginners that want to advance their knitting skills and techniques. It is also a fun project for intermediate knitters. If you know how to cast on, knit & purl and cast off you will be fine in this class.
– Know how to “K2tog” and “P2tog”
– Experience textural knitting
– Understand how to pick up stitches
– Work with variagated yarns or 2 contrasting colours to enhance your knitting
– Follow a design pattern from start to finishYou will require:
You can also book directly with us at the shop or over the phone (and save on the online booking fee)
Please Note: The workshop will take place in the Fabrications studio (which is downstairs from the shop via 12 steps)