Knit & Natter – an evening with Erika Knight
September 6 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm£10
We are super happy and honoured to welcome Erika Knight as our special guest for this year’s Great London Yarn Crawl. Erika is a highly respected knitwear and crochet designer, as well as the creator of her own sustainable yarn range.
* Erika believes in Craft with a capital ‘C’.
* Natural and sustainable fibres, spun and dyed by carefully selected and environmentally aware mills, making beautiful quality yarns.
* Simplicity of design and confidence with colour.
* Fashion-less, season-less, thoughtful patterns, designed for all modern makers.
* Traditional skills, innovative processed and passion for craft
* Creating slow clothes for life.
Come along for an initimate and sociable evening in the company of Erika, her daughter Arabella and other friendly crafters. Erika will be speaking about the processes behind her range of yarns and what makes them a sustainable choice for your knitting and crochet projects. There will be opportunity to squeeze yarns! Ask lots of questions and Erika will also be hosting an informal workshop of learning one of the lace stitches using her ‘Wool Local’ as incorporated in her pattern ‘Betty’
Included in your ticket will be some of the ‘Wool Local’ to try out the stitch, the pattern and wine/refreshments. All attendees also qualify for 10% discount on Erika Knight’s range of yarns on the night.
You can also book directly with us at the shop or over the phone (and save on the online booking fee)
Please Note: The talk & workshop will take place in the Fabrications studio (which is downstairs from the shop via 12 steps)