We want to reassure you of the measures we have put in place to keep You and Fabrications staff safe during these uncertain times. We are following advice from the government and the World Health Organisation.
IN OUR SHOP:
*The shop has re opened part time, currently Thursday, Friday & Saturday 11am – 5:30pm. We are happy to handle pre orders or postal requests on other days. Please text Barley on 07958 424 808.
– Customers must wear a face mask inside the shop otherwise we can serve you at the doorway. We are selling our own handmade Wash n Wear masks ( 2 for £15)
– Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry to the shop.
– Only 2 customers inside the shop at any one time. Please be mindful of the 2m social distancing rule
– Please avoid unnecessary handling of goods. We are happy to take products down from the shelves to show you and offer advice and suggestions.
– Please make contact less payments where possible.
– We would like to Thank You for your patience and understanding. We are also very grateful for your custom and support.
IN OUR CLASSES:
We are slowly re scheduling a few of our classes in July and August and are currently planning a fuller programme from September.
– Students book in on the understanding that if they develop any Covid-19 related symptoms before the class that they inform us and do not attend (this would not affect your ability to re book)
– Class sizes reduced to 4 with a re organised workroom to allow for social distancing
– Students must wear a face mask on arrival
– Encouragement of regular hand washing or use of hand sanitiser
– Use of reusable plastic visors for the teacher and students during the class (these will be quarantined and sanitised after use)
– Weather permitting, we will aim to keep the studio back door open for ventilation
– Separate ‘kits’ of tools / materials to prevent students sharing items (these will be quarantined and sanitised after use or kept by student if included with the class) If irons are used these will be cleaned in between use.
– We will not provide refreshments at this time. Students advised to bring their own drinking bottle.